The Stiebel Eltron WWK222H / WWK302H Heat Pump sets a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. Features include a maintenance-free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
- German engineered
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Quiet operation with encased compressor design
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates
- Unique roll bond condenser technology for optimal heat transfer
- Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
For the best value and fastest installation of Stiebel Eltron WWK222H / WWK302H Heat Pumps on The Sunshine Coast:
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.