How the Thermann X Hybrid Heat Pump works
1. A fan draws air through an evaporator. Thermal energy within the air is transferred to a liquid refrigerant causing it to change into a gas.
2. The refrigerant gas is then drawn into a compressor which increases the pressure and as a result increases the temperature.
3. A condenser (heat exchanger) then transports the hot gas refrigerant around the outside of the water tank. This heats the water inside the tank and the gaseous refrigerant reverts back into a liquid.
4. The pressure of the refrigerant is reduced as it goes through an expansion valve and returns to the evaporator for the process to start again.
For the best value and fastest installation of Thermann X Hybrid Heat Pump on The Sunshine Coast:
Phone: 0405 846 465
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.