High quality and performance at a very affordable price. Three very good reasons why Vulcan Electric Hot Water System is such a popular choice for reliable water heating.
Vulcan is built with the best: Quality materials and proven technology make Vulcan a great choice.
Vulcan is tough: The Vulcan storage cylinder is made from high strength steel tough enough to withstand varying water and heating cycle pressures.
Vulcan is adaptable: The balanced flue and steel jackets make Vulcan gas models easy to install and easy to live with. They can be installed on an approved base against a wall or recessed into a wall cavity.
Vulcan has backup: If you need a spare part for your Vulcan it’s good to know they are readily available across the country and can be serviced by most plumbers or electricians.
- Mains Pressure
- Features left handed inlet & outlet fittings.
- 315 Litre Delivery
- Designed for connection to economical off-peak energy tariffs
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- 10 year cylinder warranty
For the best value and fastest installation of Vulcan Electric Hot Water Systems on The Sunshine Coast:
Phone: 0405 846 465
Or, if you are upgrading from an existing electric hot water system or heatpump, simply buy online and we will arrange to have your new hot water system installed ASAP.
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.