C7 Continuous Flow
The high efficiency Thermann C7 Continuous Flow Hot Water System unit ensures you will have enough hot water, when you need it. This unit has been developed to reduce wasted energy by pre-heating the water using heat from the gas exhaust, meaning you’ll use less energy. With a 12 year warranty, you can rest assured you are covered for the life of the unit, and optional universal controllers ensure you always have precise control of your hot water temperature settings. The unit is available as a 26L model in both NG and LPG to suit your gas type.
- 15% more efficient (compared with standard 26L models)
- Japanese technology and manufacture
- AGA approved
- Product quality guarantee
- Watermark approved
- Available in NG and LPG in 50 and 60 degree models
- Optional universal controllers available
For the best value and fastest installation of Thermann C7 Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems on The Sunshine Coast:
Phone: 0405 846 465
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.