The Stiebel Eltron WWK222 Heat Pump sets a new benchmark for heat pumps in the Australian market. Not only are they great looking but there are many new innovations incorporated in the sophisticated design. Features include a maintenance free current impressed anode, active defrost for operation down to minus 5°C, the option to connect the heat pumps with solar PV systems and the ability to transport them horizontally.
- German engineered
- Designed for Australian conditions
- Quiet operation with encased compressor design
- Suitable for hard or soft water areas with maintenance free current impressed anode
- Operates down to minus 5°C, ideal for cold climates
- Unique roll bond condenser technology for optimal heat transfer
- Active defrost function maintains operation in cold climates automatically
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Ideal to operate with solar PV system
Quoted price for supply and installation of the Stiebel Eltron WWK222 Heat Pump includes travel to any area within a 50km radius of the Sunshine Coast and is inclusive of GST.