Never run out of hot water with the Rinnai Infinity Continuous Flow Hot Water System. Puretemp™ temperature stability control, provides quick flow and precise outlet water temperatures.
Enhanced Combustion Technology (ECT), ensuring maximum comfort with low flow (WELS) shower heads.Built in status operation monitor displays set water temperatures and any system faults
Refer Download for Specifications & Dimensions
- Gas Type: NATURAL GAS & LPG
- Colour: Euro White
- Flow Rate: 16,20,26,32 Litres per Minute
- Factory Pre-Set Max delivery temperature 50°C
- Ideal for one Bathroom Homes
- Optional Temperature Controllers Available
- Market leading quality, Japanese design components manufactured in Rinnai’s own state of the art facility
- 1.5L/min minimum operating water flow rate
- Improved resistance to corrosion
- Modern design packaged in a slimline case construction
- Enhanced electronic controlled safety monitoring
- Anti-frost protection down to -20°C
- 6 Star energy rating
For the best value and fastest installation of Rinnai Infinity Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems on The Sunshine Coast:
Or, if you are upgrading from an existing electric hot water system or heatpump, simply buy online and we will arrange to have your new hot water system installed ASAP.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.