Alleviate electricity bill anxiety. Upgrade to a Rinnai Enviroflo Heat Pump water heater.
Reduce your water bills considerably, with the Australian-made, Rinnai Enviroflo Heat Pump. It satisfies the average household’s water needs, without compromising on performance. Every touch respects the environment, including the natural, non-toxic refrigerant grade propane… with zero Ozone Depletion and Global Warning Potential.
Five people into two bathrooms? The Rinnai Enviroflo Heat Pump 250L and 315L is all yours.
- Combines an intelligent control centre with integrated electric back-up system
- Soft, ambient air operating temperatures, up to 45°C
- 1,000 kPa maximum water pressure rating and water that never runs dry
- Power outage? No worries, with the intelligent auto restart.
- Highest number of STC’s for lowest up-front cost.
For the best value and fastest installation of Rinnai Enviroflo Heat Pumps on The Sunshine Coast:
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.