Quantum Solar Heat Pumps have one of the highest hot water recovery rate in the heat pump market, and are also an excellent choice for use in areas with poor water conditions.
- No electrical booster elements
- Operate in ambient temperatures from a low of -10 degrees C
- Quick and easy installation – No heavy solar roof panels
- Cuts up to 75% of running costs compared to standard electric & LPG gas units
- Compact 270L (Model: Domestic 270-11AC4-134)
- Compact 340L (Model: Domestic 340-11AC4-134)
For the best value and fastest installation of Quantum Solar Heat Pumps on The Sunshine Coast:
Phone: 0405 846 465
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.