Or, if you are upgrading from an existing electric hot water system or heatpump, simply buy online and we will arrange to have your new hot water system installed ASAP.
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.
Evoheat EVO270-1 Heat Pump Series
Conventional water heaters can account for up to 35% of your total household energy bill, and contribute significantly to your homes’ carbon footprint. When the time comes to replace your hot water system, it makes sense to upgrade to a more efficient and environmentally friendly solution to provide your home or business with fast reliable hot water.
- Save up to 75% on your hot water costs
- Hot water up to 60°C
- Air operation range from -7°C to 43°C
- Extremely energy efficient
- Simple to install
- Hydro power booster
- Genus control and built-in timer
- Vacation mode
- Registered with the Australian Federal Government Clean Energy Regulator as an energy efficient water heater