Everhot electric hot water systems offer capacities to suit most family sizes and hot water requirements with the ability to be connected to off-peak tariffs. With a wide range of electric storage units to suit most applications, Everhot is the warmest way to start your day.
- Tank Material: Vitreous enamel
- Element Size: 3.6 KW
- Hot Water Delivery: 50, 125, 250, 315 ltr
- Maximum Supply Pressure – with ECV: 680 kPa
- Maximum Supply Pressure – without ECV: 800 kPa
- Relief Valve Setting: 1000 kPa
- System Connections: Dual Handed
- Water Connections: Rp3/4″ (20mm)
- Cylinder Warranty: 7 Years
For the best value and fastest installation of Everhot Electric Hot Water System on The Sunshine Coast:
Or, if you are upgrading from an existing electric hot water system or heatpump, simply buy online and we will arrange to have your new hot water system installed ASAP.
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations to charges may occur.