Dux Electric Storage Hot Water System Installation Sunshine Coast – Gympie – Caboolture
For the best value and fastest installation of Dux Electric Storage Hot Water Systems on The Sunshine Coast:
Or, if you are upgrading from an existing electric hot water system or heat pump, simply buy online and we will arrange to have your new hot water system installed ASAP.
- Sunpak Hot Water only services from the north of Caboolture to the south of Gympie
- This quote is based on a standard installation whereby the new Heatpump is replacing an existing electric or Heatpump hot water system located in a suitable location, has an adequate existing power supply, drainage point within 3 meters, and all washrooms/bathrooms are tempered. In the event that the installation differs from the standard installation conditions, variations in charges may occur.
If you’re looking to replace an existing hot water system, Dux Electric Storage Hot Water System is an ideal solution – available in a variety of tank sizes for homes of all sizes and delivering full mains pressure.
- 50, 250L, 315L, 400L DUX Electric StorageHot Water System now boasts a larger anode to increase tank life
- Hard-wearing, tough polymer base resists damage and moisture
- Features durable Y class commercial grade enamel
- Easy installation, water connections on both sides of the tank
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Full flow pressure to all outlets
- Can be installed indoors or out
- Hard water option available
- DUX Electric StorageHot Water System is made in Australia
- 7 years tank warranty.